Lightpost LLC ("Lightpost") is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit the Lightpost website and use
the Lightpost Service.
- When you register for the Lightpost Service the information requested may include your name, company
name, address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- Lightost uses this information for billing, research, and to contact you about your account
- Your information will not be sold to or shared with other companies or organizations for commercial
- Cookies are required to use the Lightpost Service. Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent to
will be required to log back in to your account after a certain amount of time has elapsed to protect your privacy.
Security and Data Storage
- The Lightpost website and Service has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse,
and alteration of the information under our control. We will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your
- You retain all rights of ownership to the data you have stored on the Lightpost Service. Lightpost retains
all rights to the Lightpost application and related technology.
- Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification, or change shall constitute
your acceptance of the amendment. We will notify the primary Lightpost Service account holder by email when
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or your dealings with the Lightpost website, you can
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.